Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How can life change so much and still be so much the same

Time after time after time I keep thinking....this will make it all different. And then....NOPE not different. Still the same. Different house, different people around, Different City, Different State. Same family (thank God) I think I'd go insane if I had to get to know family every time something changed.

One great thing about this particular change in my life is now I don't have a bunch of crazy ass Rose in laws to deal with. The one I do have is great and I'll keep her as long as she'll keep me. As for the others. Good Riddance. and don't let my foot kick you in the ass as you so disgustingly walk away from me.

There has to be something that needs to change in order for it not to stay the same. I so want a positive change in my family's life. I long for ease. I don't want it to come easy...I want to savor the effort and time that I put into the change...as a gift that I'm giving to my family and myself.

Change will come and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment