Sunday, January 3, 2010

heating up to a firey pit of doom

what an idiot I am. but you know what in desperate times we do desperate things. though, perhaps stealing zach's COZY would have been the better choice. I was freezing cold. chilled to the bones. and I mean it. it's Fing chilled to the max in here. I have the heat on, I have the fire going I'm still shaking from coldness so I decide, why not have a shot of captain. K. One shot, nothing still teeth ratteling shaking from bitter cold. (thank God I don't live in a cardboard box) so I have another shot. HELLOOOOO Stomach Acid!!! bubbling up. I can feel it. Its churning. creating the heat that only comes right before you ralph it all up in the cold disgusting toilet. :) ahhh such fun. I need to eat something fast and remind myself later why I don't really like drinking all that much anymore. Note to self: u feel like shit, but your fingers and toes plus your nose are nice and toasty warm!!! Good going asshole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment